Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.454 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,102 Dirham (13,830 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (43 minutes ago)