Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.521 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,391 Dirham (14,716 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (35 minutes ago)