Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.495 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,941 Dirham (16,014 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)