Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.490 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,382 Dirham (17,039 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 46,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)