Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.502 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,110 Dirham (15,391 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (26 minutes ago)