Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.192 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,295 Dirham (C$3,517) in Sparwood, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)