Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.607 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 91% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,860 Dirham (£1,893) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (36 minutes ago)