Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.193 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,156 Dirham (£2,719) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)