Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.446 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 86% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,526 Dirham (£2,694) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)