Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.619 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 74% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,346 Dirham (£2,484) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (35 minutes ago)