Cost of living comparison between Southampton, United Kingdom and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.696 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,983 Dirham (£1,653) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)