Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.699 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 74% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,791 Dirham (£1,716) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)