Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.406 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,890 Dirham (2,471 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)