Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.378 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,115 Dirham (3,452 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)