Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.828 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 39% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,110 Dirham (3,163 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)