Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.872 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,700 Dirham (3,280 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)