Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.799 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,457 Dirham (R$ 7,666) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (40 minutes ago)