Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.998 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,315 Dirham (R$ 7,776) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)