Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.602 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,060 Dirham (R$ 8,477) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)