Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.530 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,222 Dirham (R$ 8,782) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)