Cost of living comparison between Sorocaba, Brazil and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.811 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,459 Dirham (R$ 7,634) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)