Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.988 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,191 Dirham (R$ 8,097) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)