Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03392 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,850 Dirham (526,209 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)