Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03466 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,966 Dirham (402,882 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 2 hours ago)