Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03653 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,500 Dirham (506,426 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)