Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.472 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,867 Dirham ($1,992) in Sonsonate.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)