Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.520 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,298 Dirham ($2,027) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)