Cost of living in Sonipat, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13825 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,407 Dirham (₨140,374) in Sonipat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)