Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00887 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,356 Dirham (₩2,182,028) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)