Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03161 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,402 Dirham (582,052 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)