Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02571 MAD / NGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,400 Dirham (715,603 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)