Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02673 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,479 Dirham (653,946 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)