Cost of living comparison between Sofia, Bulgaria and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,703 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.486 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,281 Dirham (2,056 лв) in Sofia.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)