Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,855 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.673 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,253 Dirham (3,217 лв) in Sofia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)