Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,943 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.466 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,844 Dirham (1,984 лв) in Sofia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (33 minutes ago)