Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,768 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.476 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,672 Dirham (1,949 лв) in Sofia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)