Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17318 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,239 Dirham (руб 76,446) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)