Cost of living comparison between Smolensk, Russia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15782 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,927 Dirham (руб 94,581) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)