Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.560 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,902 Dirham (2,680 лв) in Sliven.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)