Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.773 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,886 Dirham (2,405 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)