Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.501 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,716 Dirham (3,039 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)