Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.478 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,705 Dirham (11,975 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)