Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.485 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,603 Dirham (13,197 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)