Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.437 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,101 Dirham (8,418 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (29 minutes ago)