Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18434 MAD / MKD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,709 Dirham (85,219 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)