Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17587 MAD / MKD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,745 Dirham (83,845 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)