Cost of living in Skikda, Algeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08083 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skikda (Algeria) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,163 Dirham (199,955 Dinar) in Skikda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)