Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.114 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,469 Dirham (29,150 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)