Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.064 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 87% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,598 Dirham (31,587 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,569 (about 1 hour ago)