Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.130 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,009 Dirham (28,322 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)