Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.693 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,877 Dirham (6,266TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)