Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.345 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,950 Dirham (10,214TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (33 minutes ago)