Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.015 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,682 Dirham (CHF 3,463) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)