Cost of living in Singapore compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,927 prices entered by 1,098 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.989 MAD / SGD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 108% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,379 Dirham (SGD $5,062) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)