Cost of living in Singapore vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,388 prices entered by 802 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.028 MAD / SGD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 129% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,918 Dirham (SGD $5,537) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Udon Thani costs 40 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)