Cost of living comparison between Sincelejo, Colombia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00338 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,192 Dirham (COL$2,720,839) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)