Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37527 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 67% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 5,213 Dirham (13,891₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)