Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.499 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 198% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 56,566 Dirham (kr37,742) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)