Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.446 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 192% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 52,582 Dirham (kr36,374) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Udon Thani costs 40 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)