Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.444 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 188% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 45,039 Dirham (kr31,181) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)