Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14014 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,677 Dirham (₨90,460) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)