Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.250 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,789 Dirham (7,460TL) in Siirt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)