Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.975 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,483 Dirham (6,828TL) in Siirt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)