Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00234 MAD / KHR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,259 Dirham (7,793,164 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)