Cost of living comparison between Sihanoukville, Cambodia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00251 MAD / KHR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,968 Dirham (5,164,809 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)