Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00249 MAD / KHR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,586 Dirham (5,460,800 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)