Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00243 MAD / KHR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,907 Dirham (6,964,125 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)