Cost of living comparison between Siem Reap, Cambodia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00246 MAD / KHR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,267 Dirham (7,025,191 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)