Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00234 MAD / KHR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,774 Dirham (8,465,722 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Queretaro costs Mex$ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 19,780 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)