Cost of living comparison between Siem Reap, Cambodia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00248 MAD / KHR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,400 Dirham (5,402,253 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)