Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00234 MAD / KHR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,622 Dirham (8,811,451 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (35 minutes ago)