Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.131 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,256 Dirham (€2,359) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sacramento, California costs $125 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)