Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.262 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,936 Dirham (RM6,604) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)