Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.401 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,898 Dirham (5,373 lei) in Sibiu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)