Cost of living in Šiauliai, Lithuania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.108 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Šiauliai (Lithuania) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,934 Dirham (€1,795) in Šiauliai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)