Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07989 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,760 Dirham (₨209,776) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)