Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07766 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,322 Dirham (₨210,172) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)