Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09596 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,669 Dirham (₨132,024) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)