Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28878 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,007 Dirham (69,282 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)