Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02586 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 56% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,779 Dirham (339,527 KZT) in Shymkent.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)