Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02732 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,096 Dirham (332,940 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £505 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)