Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.079 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,406 Dirham ($3,215) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (35 minutes ago)