Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.982 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,386 Dirham ($2,744) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)