Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.521 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,507 Dirham ($3,099) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (40 minutes ago)