Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.211 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,931 Dirham ($3,467) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (37 minutes ago)