Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08470 MAD / ALL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,594 Dirham (184,115 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 3 hours ago)