Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08410 MAD / ALL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,524 Dirham (220,256 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (18 minutes ago)