Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08308 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,168 Dirham (¥411,258) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)