Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08903 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,798 Dirham (¥256,072) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)