Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08278 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,617 Dirham (¥430,280) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moradabad costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)