Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08782 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,966 Dirham (¥250,137) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)