Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,802 Dirham (﷼ 50,091,562) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)