Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,781 Dirham (﷼ 31,505,143) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)