Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,857 Dirham (元12,525) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)