Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.319 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,420 Dirham (C$3,200) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)