Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.214 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,160 Dirham (C$2,240) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)