Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.203 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,755 Dirham (C$3,714) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)