Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.458 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 39% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,562 Dirham (元16,156) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)