Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.479 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 37% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,436 Dirham (元18,552) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)