Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.432 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 36% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,553 Dirham (元17,151) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)