Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.454 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,918 Dirham (元9,570) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)