Cost of living in Sheffield, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.476 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sheffield (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,266 Dirham (£2,426) in Sheffield to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)