Cost of living in Sheffield, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.162 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sheffield (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,094 Dirham (£2,474) in Sheffield to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)