Cost of living in Sheffield, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.428 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sheffield (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,480 Dirham (£2,292) in Sheffield to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (25 minutes ago)