Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.570 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 51% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,131 Dirham (Dirham 11,722) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)