Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.683 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,113 Dirham (Dirham 9,360) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)