Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.744 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,333 Dirham (Dirham 7,045) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (19 minutes ago)