Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.583 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,985 Dirham (Dirham 10,447) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (about 1 hour ago)