Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.509 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,574 Dirham (Dirham 10,593) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)