Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.551 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,492 Dirham (Dirham 11,170) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)