Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.570 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,126 Dirham (Dirham 9,777) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)