Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.571 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 49% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,252 Dirham (Dirham 10,991) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)