Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 870 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.366 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,080 Dirham (21,289元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dublin costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)