Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,141 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.467 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,957 Dirham (元18,373) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (43 minutes ago)