Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.454 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,392 Dirham (元18,149) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)