Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 932 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.406 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,051 Dirham (元19,234) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)