Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,353 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.413 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,272 Dirham (元12,225) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)