Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.320 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,289 Dirham (RM8,745) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)