Cost of living comparison between Sfax, Tunisia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.383 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,248 Dirham (3,935 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)