Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.338 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 34% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,470 Dirham (3,735 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)