Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.758 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,333 Dirham (3,548 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (44 minutes ago)