Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.406 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,146 Dirham (3,664 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)