Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.223 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,708 Dirham (3,943 Dinar) in Sfax.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port of Spain costs 5.75 TT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,935 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)