Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.970 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,282 Dirham (€2,213) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)