Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.890 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,348 Dirham (€1,409) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)