Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.151 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,116 Dirham (€2,073) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 2 hours ago)