Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37386 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,531 Dirham (25,494₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (26 minutes ago)