Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37321 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,526 Dirham (22,846₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)